Welcome to www.delhidarbaar.nl website. Please read the terms and conditions before you use our Online Food Order System linked with this website. These terms and conditions defined below are basically short clarifications on the basic terminology used in our Online Food Ordering System..
Seller: Seller is the person or persons (in this case Ganesha Indian Restaurant Hilversum) offering the goods and/or services . www.delhidarbaar.nl is an Indian restaurant located at Havenstraat 75, 1211 KH Hilversum , The Netherlands.
Customer: Customer is the person, buying the Food offered by the Seller against an agreed payment. Customer can be interchangeably referred to as you, your.
Webshop/Website: www.delhidarbaar.nl along with the webpages directly linked to it, is an Online Food Ordering System and can be interchangeably used for website in the conditions below.
Contract: Contract is an agreement between seller and buyer, where seller shall deliver the purchased Food to the customer after the associated payment is approved, and after buyer agrees to the terms and conditions shown during checkout process, which are as mentioned below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Individuals, aged 15 years or above, can make a purchase from www.delhidarbaar.nl . Customer requires an active email address and a mobile number which can be used for making contact, if necessary. If needed in any possible situation, the customer agrees to present a positive ID issued by Local government (as applicable) as a proof of ownership for payment of his purchase.
- Customer and www.delhidarbaar.nl (Website/Webshop) takes the responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account details including password in order to prevent unauthorized access to his/her account. Customer agrees and accepts responsibility for all activities that occur from his/her account. Customer must take all necessary steps to ensure that the account credentials are kept confidential and secure. He/she should inform the seller/vendor immediately in case customer finds a valid reason to believe that his/her account credentials including user id and password are manipulated and/or used in an unauthorized manner.
- Customer is completely responsible for providing the correct bill payment and delivery addresses.
- Delivery will be done at the delivery address specified by the customer with the order.
- When a customer requests an order to purchase any product/products from www.delhidarbaar.nl, the order represents a non-binding agreement between the vendor and the customer. A binding contract between vendor and customer forms only after a complete payment is fully authorized through the payment gateway and the goods are delivered by the seller or deputed agency for delivery of ordered food..
- It is necessary to note that the confirmation by email is only an acknowledgement that the order has been received. If any product(s) on that order have not been mentioned in the dispatch confirmation e-mail, the cost of that product will be refunded to the customer’s account and that product will not be a part of that binding contract.
- Orders may be cancelled by notifying the Seller immediately by phone call or e-mail. If ordered food is no prepared it can be cancelled. In case of cancellation, the customer will receive the refund of complete order in his/her www.delhidarbaar.nl account. Return of Food products is not possible once good are delivered.
- All products, items, discounts or offers shown, are subject to their availability at any given time and may not always be in stock all the time. In such a case, we shall notify you by e-mail. We reserve the right to discontinue any items, goods, discounts or offers from our web shop at any time. Our only liability in such cases will be limited to refund any money paid to us related to those goods or items which we may not be able to supply. We will again notify you about the same, as soon as possible.
- Only the e-mail will be considered as proof for any change or cancellation of order dispatch of goods, if food is not prepared.
- We cannot be held responsible for the quality of any purchased product such as, but not limited to, taste, texture, color etc.
- We carry the right to modify or discontinue any or all products/services at any point of time, with or without any prior notice, temporarily or permanently. We bear no liability for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of any product or services.
- Please be aware that images on www.delhidarbaar.nl are only for illustration purpose. Actual product might look different that shown in the image.
- We will make the most sincere efforts to have your order delivered within the stipulated time mentioned in our website/webshop.
- The Seller reserves the right to adjust prices, goods and special offers as per his discretion.
- Order and the goods become customer’s responsibility and ownership after customer receives them.
- Deals, gift coupons and vouchers are exclusive and cannot be combined and may not be exchanged against cash. Seller reserves the right to discontinue offers and deals at any time without any prior notice.
- Our entire liability to you does not exceed the order cost you have paid.
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of www.delhidarbaar.nl without a written consent.
- The website or any portion of the website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without our written consent.
- All the brand images and trademarks are proprietary of the www.delhidarbaar.nl
- The above stated terms and conditions are governed by the Dutch law. Any dispute shall be resolved by the Dutch court.